Wednesday, February 2, 2011

everything else

Least you think all I've done with my time is sit around and watch movies, allow me to make a list of everything else I've accomplished in the last few weeks.

  • studied for the GRE (taking it Saturday! wish me luck)
  • spoke to 3 grad schools, visited and took a tour of 1 (no not LSU)
  • held an ice blocking activity
  • planned a church dance 
  • applied for unemployment (every week)
  • took TWO civil service test
  • nursed a sick boyfriend back to health only to then get the stomach bug myself, that's love. 
  • started my gradschool application(s)
  • spent a lot of time on facebook
  • spent even more time blog stalking- design sponge is my favorite! 
  • re-connected with old friends
  • thought a whole lot about reorganizing my closet
  • thought even harder about cleaning out the fridge
  • re-read 2 books from high school days
  • spent some time browsing at B&N
  • spent quality time with Paul.  Poor guy is working two jobs and I don't even have one! 
  • sent out my resume/applied for two jobs a day
  • applied for 3 jobs with the state.  One of which I would LOVE, the other two would be kinda nice
  • spent an hour at office depot debating on a new filing box.  Bought the box and some colorful hanging file folders. 
  • organized my "vital" documents so now all I have to do is grab and run in case of emergency. 
  • applied at a restaurant and was rejected b/c I refuse to work on Sundays.  Someone enlighten me, I thought that it was illegal to not hire someone for religious practices? EEO compliant? I think not! 
  • filed my taxes
  • prayed. a lot. answers are coming, just not as fast as I'd like. 
  • watched this video a few time..... 
it makes me happy



2 comments:

Adrienne said...

sounds like you've been busy! i'm lovin' the updates! That video cracks me up!

Rae said...

LOVE the video! I may post it to Facebook!
Sounds like you're getting a lot accomplished! More than I do...I have my list all made out today and hoping I can mark every single one off before nap time!:)